Food is not just a four-letter word; it is an emotion. Waiting to post your next Instagram story with a coffee cup in hand with your name written on it, or munching onto the tastiest tacos? Your wait is finally over because your favourite international food chains in Kolkata outlets are now here in your hometown
Read down the article to find more about the “newly opened” international food joints that you always wanted to pay a visit. Don’t forget to add these to your next outing plan.
Thank God, it’s Friday! Oh, no, wait! Not just on Fridays, kick out your Monday blues by having a fantastic dinner or lunch in here. This American restaurant with only one outlet in the entire city is making the crowd go crazy about it for the past two years.
- Location: Forum Mall, Elgin
- Pocket pinch: Rs 1,800 (approx) for 2
- Top dishes to try: Pizza, Chicken Wings, Long Island Iced Tea, Steak
The new bar and happy hours add a cherry on the cake! Get a Zomato Gold and get more food at the same price. Make your soul go mad for the heavenly food that you’ll be getting just here!
Chili’s Grill & Bar is an American casual dining restaurant chain opened its first outlet a few years ago. Having a massive variety of items in the American, Mexican, and Italian cuisine, this place doesn’t make you regret coming down here.
- Location: South City Mall, Acropolis Mall, Quest Mall
- Pocket pinch: Rs 1,700 for 2 people (approx)
- Top dishes to try: Fajita, Molten Chocolate Cake, Fish recipes, Cocktails
Have a great lunch and dinner just at your nearest outlet with gossips in the bar.
Subway is another international food chains in Kolkata and one of the fastest-growing fast food joints in the world. They are offering their services for the past five years and provides you with your favourite sandwiches, burgers, subs, and even salads just within your budget.
- Location: Multiple outlets (Park Street, New Alipore, Bhawanipore, Prince Anwar Shah Road)
- Pocket pinch: Rs 250 for 1
- Top dishes to try: Burgers, Roasted Chicken Subs, Chicken Salad, Tuna Sandwich
And food lovers, they even have special offers for the day on their menu every day. So, hurry up now, if you haven’t yet checked out this.
Newly opened eating places just for you:
Taco Bell is one another international food chains in Kolkata No longer do you have to wait now to have yummy tacos and burritos! After a long wait, this American fast food restaurant finally opened its first outlet in India.
- Location: South City Mall
- Pocket pinch: Rs 500 for 2 persons
- Top dishes to try: Taco, Burrito
Nothing can beat that happy moment when you have your favorite items, sitting here with your friends, and making plans to visit it more often.
An American coffee company and coffeehouse chain that has taken away the hearts of everyone, starting from teenagers to adults with just its amazing coffees and shakes.
- Location: South City Mall, Forum, Park Street
- Pocket pinch: Rs 700 for 2 persons
- Top dishes to try: Caramel Frappuccino, Caramel Mocha, Hot Chocolate, Cold coffees
Stop seeing other people’s stories of holding a Starbucks cup with their name written on it. Go and get one for yourself. What are you waiting for?
Au Bon Pain
A fast-casual restaurant, bakery and café chain headquartered in Boston is right here. Take a break from your busy work schedule, call upon a friend, sip lemonade, and bite on the tastiest food.
- Location: Quest Mall
- Pocket pinch: Rs 600 for 2 persons
- Top dishes to try: Chocolate Pastry, Bagels, Croissants, Mango Smoothie, Chicken Salad Sandwich
Make your Sunday breakfasts more interesting by grabbing a piece of pastry and sandwich from this store.
Hard Rock Café
With the ever so increasing popularity of cafes, how can you possibly miss out on this? A rock-and-roll themed café which serves yummy American and Mexican food with high energy vibes right there on your platter.
- Location: Park Street
- Pocket pinch: Rs 2,500 for 2 persons (approx)
- Top dishes to try: Legendary Burger, Onion Rings, Long Island Iced Tea, Cocktails
The bar, live music, live sports screening, and the nightlife makes this spot a bookmarked place for you. By providing you with happy hours and special offers, this place really does make you go like, “Oh My God!”
Bookmark these places, call up your friends and family for a reunion and have a fantastic time with them, gossiping and eating away lip-smacking foods! Nothing can be better than making memories and tasting different cuisines just at your nearest outlets. Wait for more such outlets that are yet to open like Burger King and Wendy’s!
Because, what’s better than food? “More Food!”