Moments after a video posted by Bollywood actor Rahul Bose — where he reveals how he was charged Rs 442 for two bananas at a 5-star hotel, JW Marriott, in Chandigarh — went viral, Twitter users started sharing their similar experiences under #MyRahulBoseMoment.
Netizens are reiterating the time when they had to pay a bomb for something really cheap, or say, affordable. With a mix of actual experiences and some comic relief, this is now trending on Twitter.
And like a cherry atop a sundae, corporates like Reliance Jio, Amazon Prime and several others jumped on the bandwagon, marketing their products.
- Starting with the classic ‘air for some chips’
- We would sure love to have that ‘fancy’ gaajar ka halwa.
- Exotic masalas, maybe?
- It seems like the World Cup trauma still haunts many
- Umm next time let’s just prepare carefully
- Ok now is this a trend?
- The chickens were from a superior genetic strain.
- Amazon Prime and its benefits far outweigh the cost of two bananas
- Policy Bazaar spares no expense to market their schemes and it’s proved now.
- But Swiggy is always cheaper Rahul!
- Reliance Jio sure has some unsatisfied customers, and they show why.
- Nagaland teams up with NGO to tackle child malnutrition, mortality
- Paediatric Covaxin: Bharat Biotech completes phase 2/3 trials
- Students who lost parents to COVID won’t be charged exam fee
- Assam government orders inquiry into Bodoland encounter
- Gandhi, Godse, and ‘Freedom at Midnight’
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart