The world was set in a global tizzy when Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp went offline for hours on July 3. While the chat interfaces showcased no problems whatsoever, stories, downloading media and even transferring media files witnessed a major breakdown.
Twitter, however, was on fire with the users venting about ‘end of the world’ scenario of three social media sites. Twitterati kept themselves busy with memes bashing the other three platforms.
- CIA wasn’t behind it after all and even gave the advice to resolve the issue
- Existential crisis, anyone?
- Twitter saves the day
- The undisputed king
- ‘Loading’ the new trend?
- Another one
- Any ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ fans here?
- Being humble might just save the day
- Teens and their emotional breakdowns
- The final act
- Nagaland celebrates 61st Nagaland Statehood Day; PM, President extend greetings
- What can we do to protect children from sexual abuse?
- Major breakthrough in Darjeeling’s Sivok–Rangpo rail tunnel
- Meghalaya: NPP’s Ampareen Lyngdoh pledges ILP implementation
- Meghalaya: St Anthony’s College to introduce uniforms next year
- IIT Guwahati launches drone tech training programme for armed forces