The world was set in a global tizzy when Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp went offline for hours on July 3. While the chat interfaces showcased no problems whatsoever, stories, downloading media and even transferring media files witnessed a major breakdown.
Twitter, however, was on fire with the users venting about ‘end of the world’ scenario of three social media sites. Twitterati kept themselves busy with memes bashing the other three platforms.
- CIA wasn’t behind it after all and even gave the advice to resolve the issue
- Existential crisis, anyone?
- Twitter saves the day
- The undisputed king
- ‘Loading’ the new trend?
- Another one
- Any ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ fans here?
- Being humble might just save the day
- Teens and their emotional breakdowns
- The final act
- PM Modi meets UP ministers in Lucknow, stresses on good governance
- Rajnath Singh launches 2 indigenously built warships ‘Surat’ and ‘Udaygiri’
- Trained sniffer dogs may detect Covid infected airport passengers: Study
- WPI inflation at record high in April on price rise across all items
- Manipur: Even floods can’t stop these kids from coming to school in Noney
- Govt OKs exporting wheat registered with customs prior to ban