Undulating, lush, green paddy fields and quaint homesteads belie the simmering discontent at Chengpara village in North Bengal’s Alipurduar district.
A motorcade hurtles down a dusty trail to the sleepy village, about 3 km from Alipurduar town. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) officials, accompanied by police personnel, district......
- Meghalaya: FIRs against two FB users over ‘objectionable’ posts
- Meghalaya: CM transfers Rs 30 cr to 60k farm households under FOCUS+
- Shillong-based media org launches comics at Comic Con Bengaluru
- Meghalaya: CM Sangma increases honorarium for Anganwadi workers
- Mizoram govt to set up an agricultural product marketing committee
- Assam: A nail-biting finish to Servo Brainjam Quiz Fest 2022