A new study by Assam Forest Department has pegged losses to the tune of more than ₹25,000 crore to the environment and biodiversity in and around Baghjan in Tinsukia district, which experienced a deadly blowout followed by a fire last year on June 9. The author of the......
- An expert explains the recipe for making the perfect romcom
- Mizoram records 534.42 crores loss over two years due to African Swine Fever
- Arunachal: Tawang Marathon draws massive participation from across India, UK
- Mizoram Chief Minister accuses ZPM of contradictory actions regarding Chakma votes
- NASA just brought back the largest-ever asteroid sample
- Manipur: Wife of man arrested by NIA says he is wrongly implicated