Guwahati: After a news article was published in ‘the Hindu’ titled as “More River Stretches are now Critically Polluted: Central Pollution Control Board”, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) issued an order on 20 September and 19 December, last year directing all states and union territories of India to prepare action plans for bringing all the......
- Paresh Rawal summoned by Kolkata Police over ‘cook fish for Bengalis’ remarks
- India will give direction to world in ‘Amrit Kaal’: Modi in RS
- Footfall at Nagaland’s Hornbill festival? Over 66K tourists
- RBI hikes lending rate by 35 bps to 6.25%; home, auto loans get dearer
- Meghalaya govt unveils Asia’s first drone delivery hub
- Nagaland: Kohima Forest Division releases book titled ‘Feathers and Leaves’