Tawang: For 31-year-old Tashi Rabten, who is training to be a monk, April 11 is a crucial date. Two monks, or ‘lamas’ as they are called, are in the fray for the upcoming assembly elections from Lumla and Mukto in Arunachal Pradesh’s Tawang district. It will also be the first time......
- Gauhati HC judge to head tribunal probing extremist groups in Manipur
- Ceasefire far from lasting peace, says national security expert on Israel-Hamas deal
- Assam Pavilion bags silver medal at IITF Delhi
- What’s needed to educate boys about gender violence
- 13 new hydel projects to boost Arunachal energy sector: Power minister
- Meghalaya: ‘Cake Mixing Ceremony’ ushers in festive mood