Bokakhat: Man-animal conflicts have become a growing problem in Assam in the past few years. Reports of such cases manage to find space in prime-time media almost on a regular basis. Notably, the area surrounding the state’s Kaziranga National Park, famous for its one-horned rhinos, is the worst affected.
Over the past several years, villages......
- Education minister unavailable to students undertaking 10-hour trek to meet him
- Libya dam collapse: Engineering expert raises questions
- Meghalaya: MLA urges govt to seek justice for trucker allegedly killed by BSF
- What are ‘planetary boundaries’ and why should we care?
- Meghalaya: Man walks 15,700 km across India to promote blood donation
- CM Khandu urges swift setup of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission