Bokakhat: Man-animal conflicts have become a growing problem in Assam in the past few years. Reports of such cases manage to find space in prime-time media almost on a regular basis. Notably, the area surrounding the state’s Kaziranga National Park, famous for its one-horned rhinos, is the worst affected.
Over the past several years, villages......
- Arunachal: CBI files charge sheet in APPSC question paper leak case
- For Zo refugees fleeing Bangladesh, BSF beating, ‘Mizoram is only hope’
- Indian High Commissioner presents credentials to King Charles
- Meghalaya: MLA Mohendro Rapsang to quit Cong, to join NPP
- India logs 249 fresh COVID-19 cases
- G20 presidency coming to India is no small thing: RSS chief