Kohima: Nagaland’s Covid-19 tally rose to 35,873 on Tuesday as two more people tested positive for the infection, a health official said.
The new cases were reported in Dimapur and Mokokchung districts, he said.
Nagaland now has 29 active cases, while 33,560 people have recovered from the disease so far, including eight in the last 24 hours, and 1,508 patients have migrated to other states to date.
The toll remained unchanged at 776 as no fresh fatality was recorded.
The administration has thus far tested over 4.78 lakh samples for COVID-19.
- Nagaland adhoc govt teachers on hunger strike for job regularisation
- Dimasas request President Murmu to stop screening of national award-winning film ‘Semkhor’
- Active Covid cases in India decline to 39,583
- Sikkim: Team of Indian Army, HMI summits Jonsang Peak
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for September 30
- ARIAS implementing World Bank project to help agri biz in Assam