Christmas is pretty much incomplete without cookies, right? Whether you’re making them for a grand Christmas party, Santa, or just a snuggly night by the fireplace, there’s always a reason to whip up a batch of cookies during the holidays. This Christmas, try your hands on these mouth-watering Christmas cookie recipes that you certainly can’t resist enjoying. Take a look!
Sugar Christmas cookies for one with sweet tooth:
Attention sweet tooth! Now make your Christmas party more happening with these sugar-coated cookies for those who are big fans of sweets.
Soft gingerbread Christmas cookies:
If you are planning to bake up a batch of gingerbread cookies over the holidays, we have the perfect recipes for you. You can bake it up to be as soft or as crispy as you’d like. It’s perfect for cutting out all of your favorite gingerbread people. Tap on the video below.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Christmas cookies:
These are easy cookie that is dipped and chocolate and covered in sprinkles. They’re chewy on the outside and soft in the middle. Try and enjoy.
Christmas Cookies for heath-freaks:
Health-conscious ones rejoice because these healthy cookies are just perfect for your holiday party. Tasty cookies with no sugar, no butter, and no maida, but deliciously healthy.
The Royal Icing Christmas Cookies:
Looking for cookies icing idea? Then here you can get the best ideas, trust me. Especially Royal Icing is love but it can be pretty particular sometimes. You need a very precise consistency in order for the royal icing to pipe and set appropriately– it definitely requires patience.
- Manipur: Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda marries Lin Laishram in Imphal
- Women’s rights in the balance as India weighs criminalising marital rape
- Nagaland: Water supply halted in Kohima after one found dead in reservoir
- Northeast Petroleum Union calls off strike after govt discussion
- Violence or poverty? The stark choice for many women
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 29