It’s almost Christmas and as we approach the end of another year, here’s your chance to gobble up desserts and delicacies without having to make up excuses. After all, what are festive seasons for, if not fun, frolic and food?
If you have a sweet tooth too and cannot live without carbs and sugar, then we’ve got your back. We at EastMojo have compiled the simplest and tastiest of recipes for you to try at home this December!
Christmas Tree Pan Cake Tower
Christmas Tree Mini Cakes
Christmas Special Chocolate Snow Globes
White Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Truffles
Chocolate Cookies with Coconut Filling
Meringue Meets Tiramisu
Orange Zest Cookies
Sweet Potato Pie
Christmas Wreath Twisted Bread
Let us know which of these recipes you’d love to try!
Also read: On Christmas, try this Naga baker’s pineapple butterscotch cake recipe
- Nagaland: Dy CM orders removal of 3,000 personnel on non-police duty
- ST status to Meiteis in Manipur: ATSUM reaffirms opposition
- BJP’s Biswabandhu elected Tripura speaker; Tipra Motha abstains from voting
- Active Covid cases in country rise to 7,927
- Future action on Teesta river issue after response from India: Bangladesh
- Efforts on to inaugurate Guwahati AIIMS during PM’s visit in April: Himanta