Everybody needs coffee when adulting gets hard and there’s almost no problem that a strong cup of coffee can’t solve.
We at EastMojo are back with another episode of For More Food where we visited a cosy little place in Guwahati called Black Art Coffee run by a Coffee connoisseur Gitartha Goswami who also plays guitar for the Sikkim based band Arogya.
In this video, Gitartha shows how to prepare a unique cup of coffee with eggs. He uses a unique Vietnamese Coffee filter called Phinn to prepare drip coffee out of ground Robusta coffee seeds from the farms of South India and talks about the history of the beverage.
Now you too can brew yourself a hot cup of Vietnamese Egg Coffee before you go on about with your day. Watch this video to find out how!
Related | Wish to involve kids in cooking and baking? Try these easy recipes!
- BJP is just a tenant, not owner of democracy: Cong
- WB govt plotting handing over of state-run edu institutions to pvt sector: JUTA
- Education ministry preparing guidelines for students’ mental, emotional wellbeing: Pradhan
- US condemns attack on Indian consulate in San Francisco
- Meghalaya: World Tuberculosis Day observed at Purakhasia
- ‘Mrs Chatterjee Vs Norway’ raises Rs 13 crore in opening weekend