Listening to sermons, praying at the Mosque and Qurbani are all sure big parts of this festival of sacrifice, but with each festival comes an opportunity to bond with friends and family, over food.
It is Eid-al-Adha and we at EastMojo are back with another episode of For More Food. As much as I love all kinds of food, I have a special craving for sweets. What better day for someone with a sweet tooth than a day of celebration?
Eid-al-Adha is one of the most important days of the Islamic calendar, celebrated by millions of people across the globe.
In this special episode, Salma Nasrin, a renowned food blogger from Guwahati, who goes by the name @afoodieslife___ on Instagram prepares a delicacy out of good old Vermicelli. A dish that isn’t just packed with deliciousness but is also a delight for the eyes.
From visual hunger to digital satiation, here’s a simple 5 ingredient recipe you can learn and try at home this festive season.
- India, UK scientists develop smart contact lens’ to detect eye infections
- Western leaders are divided over the future of relations with China
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Round of 16 games, schedule today, Dec 3
- SC directs Centre, states to file responses on uniform healthcare standard
- Big efforts being made to cut wait time for issuance of visa in India: US
- Will support PM Modi in India’s G20 Presidency: Biden