Listening to sermons, praying at the Mosque and Qurbani are all sure big parts of this festival of sacrifice, but with each festival comes an opportunity to bond with friends and family, over food.
It is Eid-al-Adha and we at EastMojo are back with another episode of For More Food. As much as I love all kinds of food, I have a special craving for sweets. What better day for someone with a sweet tooth than a day of celebration?
Eid-al-Adha is one of the most important days of the Islamic calendar, celebrated by millions of people across the globe.
In this special episode, Salma Nasrin, a renowned food blogger from Guwahati, who goes by the name @afoodieslife___ on Instagram prepares a delicacy out of good old Vermicelli. A dish that isn’t just packed with deliciousness but is also a delight for the eyes.
From visual hunger to digital satiation, here’s a simple 5 ingredient recipe you can learn and try at home this festive season.
- Oppn demands law on MSP, debate on snooping row, price rise in Parliament
- Netherlands, Australia find omicron variant as curbs spread
- Nagaland pushes for off-road tourism; generate Rs 100 Cr revenue
- Bengaluru police deny permission to Munawar Faruqui’s stand-up show
- Tripura sees saffron wave, BJP sweeps civic polls
- Mizoram govt committed to peace along all state borders: Official