Gone are the days of the old-fashioned lemonade. This summer, we’re spicing things up with coolers and juices to tingle your taste buds. In this episode of For More Food, we visited Rohit Dutta, a foodie from Guwahati.
Rohit is a Hotel Management graduate from IHM Bangalore and he has prepared two refreshing drinks out of seasonal fruits that you can find in every nook and corner of your city.
- Mango Chilli Twist
This twisted mango drink with dunked-slit chillies is a must-try! With a hint of sugar and heaps of tanginess, this mocktail is sure to make you revisit your childhood days spent in Mango orchards (unless you’re concretely bred).
- Watermelon Cooler
Is it even summer without watermelons? This drink is a classic mojito, remixed with juicy watermelons. Dunk some lemon into this cooler and bid farewell to the summer blues with these warm hues.
Watch this video to try these recipes at home and enjoy a hot summer afternoon on the patio.
Also read | Food for health: Here are some natural ways to control diabetes
- Here’s how India’s warming nights impact health
- Manipur: Lawyer, businessman file plea in SC against internet ban
- Meghalaya buying power worth Rs 3 crore every day: CM Sangma
- Pakistan may pull out of Asia Cup after SL, Afghan, Bangladesh reject ‘Hybrid Model’
- Odisha train crash: Assam man recalls co-traveler’s severed head on chest
- Meghalaya Cabinet to amend memo on roster system