Gone are the days of the old-fashioned lemonade. This summer, we’re spicing things up with coolers and juices to tingle your taste buds. In this episode of For More Food, we visited Rohit Dutta, a foodie from Guwahati.
Rohit is a Hotel Management graduate from IHM Bangalore and he has prepared two refreshing drinks out of seasonal fruits that you can find in every nook and corner of your city.
- Mango Chilli Twist
This twisted mango drink with dunked-slit chillies is a must-try! With a hint of sugar and heaps of tanginess, this mocktail is sure to make you revisit your childhood days spent in Mango orchards (unless you’re concretely bred).
- Watermelon Cooler
Is it even summer without watermelons? This drink is a classic mojito, remixed with juicy watermelons. Dunk some lemon into this cooler and bid farewell to the summer blues with these warm hues.
Watch this video to try these recipes at home and enjoy a hot summer afternoon on the patio.
- Assam by-polls: Thowra heading for a BJP win, Raijor Dal might finish second
- Covid surge in West Bengal: 24 containment zones created
- Nagaland: Hope and apprehension as primary schools reopen slowly
- Nagaland women commission chief’s ‘Good Patriarchy’ jab sparks outrage
- BJP should apologise to people of Assam: Cong on EC warning to Sarma
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 27