Fit For Life
About the event
We aim to build a healthy and fit Northeast India.
Participants can do any physical activity, including swimming, weightlifting, cross-training, calisthenics, pilates, Yoga, and kick-boxing among others.
To participate, contestants must record a video of them doing one of the above-mentioned activities. They are requested to use #fitforlife and also tag EastMojo Facebook page.
Please note that this contest is only for participants from the Northeast.
The contest opens on September 10, 2021 and continues until October 02, 2021. Any entry after the deadline will not be considered.
The winner of the event will receive Rs. 15,000 cash award, a certificate, a trophy and Press coverage.
The runner-up of the event will receive Rs. 10,000 cash award and a certificate and Press coverage.
Terms and conditions
After uploading your video and tagging us, please copy the video/post link (URL) and visit www.eastmojo.com/fitforlife and search for the ‘Register for the event’ tab. Fill in the details. Your registration will only be considered complete after this part is done. Any contestant with incomplete details will not be considered.
Process of registration
- Record yourself doing a fitness related activity.
- The video should be within 120 seconds.
- After the video is done, publish it in Instagram or Facebook. You have to tag @EastMojo in Facebook and @East.Mojo in Instagram. You will also have to use #fitforlife while uploading the videos.
- Add a punchy caption to the video so that the video gets more attention.
- After uploading, copy the link (URL) and visit www.eastmojo.com/fitforlife and search for the ‘Register for the event’ tab.
- After clicking on the Registration, fill in the details. Your registration will only be considered complete after this part is done. Any contestant with incomplete details will not be considered.
After this, try to promote the video as much as you can. Because the more engagement you have, the more chances are there of being in the Top 15. The organizers will keep a close watch on this.
Process of shortlisting
- After the final day or registration, the organizers will select the Top 15. The Top 15 will be selected depending on
- Whether the videos comply to the norms
- Quality and concept of the uploaded video
- Public engagement with the video (Likes/comments/shares)
- The top 15 videos will be published on EastMojo Facebook and Instagram handles. You will be tagged in the post as well.
- Public voting will start after this. Public voting has 50% weightage in the event. The more engagement your video has on the EastMojo Social Media, the better your chances. Make sure to have as much engagement as you can on the posts. The public voting will be live for only 72 hours.
- 50% weightage will be on Jury scoring. The Jury will score your videos based on certain predefined criteria.
- Based on the public voting, the winner and the runner-up will be selected.
Our Supporters & Sponsors
Timeline of the event
Event starts and registration opens
Registration last date
Public voting starts
Public voting ends
Registration has been closed now!