The Super app CryptoWire has launched India’s first cryptocurrency index IC15 which will measure the performance of the 15 most widely traded cryptocurrencies on leading crypto exchanges by market capitalization.
Some of the major assets covered by the index are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Shiba Inu, Dogecoin, and others.
“Hey Crypto Enthusiasts, Track the top 15 crypto currencies performance in the global markets with IC15 (Index of Cryptos) launched at #CryptoWire app,” the CryptoWire tweeted on January 3 via its official Twitter handle @realcryptowire.
Here’s how netizens are reacting to the announcement:
- India dispatches first consignment of earthquake relief material to Turkey
- Mizoram observes ‘Fire Prevention Week’
- India, France review cooperation in areas of nuclear energy, trade
- Tripura 2023: Assam CM, Manik Sarkar trade charges over CPIM-Cong tie up
- Mizoram: Assam Rifles recovers arms and ammunition, 4 held
- Till: This poignant tale of a mother’s strength is a tough watch