The Super app CryptoWire has launched India’s first cryptocurrency index IC15 which will measure the performance of the 15 most widely traded cryptocurrencies on leading crypto exchanges by market capitalization.
Some of the major assets covered by the index are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Shiba Inu, Dogecoin, and others.
“Hey Crypto Enthusiasts, Track the top 15 crypto currencies performance in the global markets with IC15 (Index of Cryptos) launched at #CryptoWire app,” the CryptoWire tweeted on January 3 via its official Twitter handle @realcryptowire.
Here’s how netizens are reacting to the announcement:
- First BRICS Sherpas meeting of 2022 held under Chinese chairship
- Sanjay Dutt shares the beauty of Arunachal in new campaign: Watch
- Son of ‘murdered’ NFR employee allegedly assaulted by cops
- Arunachal boy’s abduction: Indian Army seeks help from China’s PLA
- Manipur pre-poll violence: Grenade hurled at NPP supporter’s house
- In pictures: Lee Se-young’s ‘Clever & Clover’ gets to Vogue Korea cover