Also referred to as Ramazan or Ramzan, Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting, prayer, reflection, and engaging in humanitarian activities. And Ramadan 2022 is finally upon us.
The month of Ramadan is an exercise in self-restraint and self-discipline. It is observed to achieve greater consciousness of God, and to physically and spiritually detoxify by getting rid of impulses and vices.
During this month, ‘Ramadan Mubarak’ and ‘Ramadan Kareem’ are the most common greetings exchanged, wishing the person a blessed and generous month, respectively.
Here are some Ramadan wishes and images from EastMojo for you to share with your friends and family:
Ramadan Mubarak to all, wish you all a happy, blessed and safe Ramadan.
Wish you a peaceful and joyous Ramadan. May your life be filled with light of luck and joy.
May this holy month of Ramadan bring you joy, prosperity, and peace in life. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.
May the Almighty grant you forgiveness and prosper you with love. Ramadan Mubarak!
May you get a new blissful life and pouring of blessing from Mighty God. Ramadan Mubarak!
It’s the blessed month of Ramadan, may you be showered with blessings, love and prosperity.
- Set up committee to review job policy: All party meet to Meghalaya govt
- Active Covid cases in country dip to 3,925
- Senior IPS officer Rajiv Singh new Manipur DGP, replaces P Doungel
- Sikkim’s financial condition improved since SKM came to power: CM
- PM Modi, Nepalese counterpart Prachanda hold talks
- Arunachal Army officer is now NE India’s first female Colonel