No matter if the card contains heartfelt sentiments or a much-coveted gift card or maybe just both, the readers will be all the more delighted by the contents if they come in a handmade Christmas card.
Although crafting may sound easy for some but the effort that you’ll put in is what actually matters. After all, a hand-drawn Christmas card signals its reader that you put time, thought, and care into its creation and it ultimately reminds them just how much you care. Hence, we’ve brought to you some cool and creative Christmas cards ideas to share as a token of love to your near and dear ones.
Here you’ll get a variety of Christmas Cards tutorials that are not just easily crafted but also attractive. From easy-peezy DIY Christmas tree cards, Creative Santas to holiday cards with watercolor, here’s all what you need. Take a look!
Try this 34 DIY options of amazing Christmas cards with varieties of color paper, glitters, buttons and crafts.
Looking for simple yet attractive Christmas greeting cards ideas? then try you hands on these colorful creatives with just color papers.
Fond of painting? These watercolor Christmas greeting cards will the best options for all the painters out there.
- Mumbai NCB seizes 8,640 bottles of banned cough syrup from Thane; 2 held
- Locals loot oil after tanker overturns on Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway
- Most-wanted gangster of Bihar arrested in Delhi: Police
- Professor arrested for emails criticizing Assam Govt, CM
- Pall of gloom over Kolkata’s Lake Club over death of 2 promising rowers
- Consent sought for Phase-3 trial of Covovax as booster dose for 2-18 yrs