Festive season amid the COVID-19 pandemic has people in two minds – to order in, or whip up some homemade sweets. But then again, who has the time for a tedious and lengthy cooking session?
Here are 4 DIY desserts which will sweeten your Diwali without much effort:
This dessert is indeed royalty in the world of desi sweets. It is very India, very tasty and very easy to make.
Improvisation is the mother of all hunger pangs. This three-minute recipe will make your festive day chocolatey and very tasty.
Caramel coconut ladoo
Ladoo has forever reigned the festive season. Turn around the traditional boondi/ besan ladoo to a caramelised coconut ladoo. It is as effortless to make, as it is easy to gobble.
Who knew that those cream biscuits have a bigger purpose than twist-lick-dunk? Open a packet of chocolate cream biscuits and turn it into a delightful roll barfi.
- Sikkim: Make residential certificates equivalent to COI, demands activist Prem Goyal
- Missing Nagaland jawan found dead
- Change mindset to ensure Assam goes up development ladder by 2026: CM Sarma to officials
- Are the West’s sanctions against Russia actually working?
- COVID-19 can cause lasting lung damage – 3 ways long COVID patients’ respiration can suffer
- Verify credentials of foreign employers: MEA advisory following fake job offers in Myanmar