Choti Diwali is celebrated on the day of Naraka Chaturdashi, a day before Diwali. On this day, people take a holy bath before sunrise and light diyas (earthen lamps) in their homes and at their front porch around sunset. Choti Diwali is celebrated a day after Dhanteras and falls on November 3 this year.
Here are some Choti Diwali wishes and images for you to share with your friends and family:
May your Choti Diwali be filled of love, laughter and lights! happy Choti Diwali!
May the light shines through your bring and you always shine bright. Happy Choti Diwali.
I pray that your day be guided by the presence of the divine being. May your day be a blessed one. Happy Choti Diwali.
May this Choti Diwali fill your heart with enthusiasm and joy and may you also have a sparking Diwali!
I wish the joy and light of this beautiful day brighten your life, today and always. Happy Choti Diwali.
May all the darkness disappear from your life and you light the diyas of contentment.
May the festival illuminate your life and you reap happiness and prosperity. Happy Choti Diwali.
Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous Choti Diwali. Happy Choti Diwali.
May you have a blessed Choti Diwali.
Choti Diwali reminds us that in the end evil never survives. It has to end. Happy Choti Diwali.
On Naraka Chaturdashi, here’s wishing you a happy, healthy life. May you always grow and prosper.
May Lord Krishna’s blessing be upon on this festive occasion. Happy Choti Diwali.
- Nagaland pillar of India’s ‘Act East policy’: VP Dhankhar
- Arunachal: Dambuk oranges find takers in UAE
- Internet shutdown shows bankruptcy of ideas: TMC leader Mukul Sangma
- On day 1 of IIT-G placements, 168 offers made; highest package worth Rs 2.4 cr
- Arunachal: Protect tribal languages & culture, says Dy CM
- Assam plans drive to bar ex-students from staying in college, varsity hostels