Shillong: Professional race car driver Phoebe Dale Nongrum is both an inspiration and a role model not just in Meghalaya but across the Northeast.
In a candid conversation with EastMojo, Nongrum talks of how she fought through the challenges for something she was passionate about. Today, Nongrum is one of India’s first women Formula 4 drivers and the first from the Northeast.
Watch the video below:
- Resilient gorillas reveal clues about overcoming childhood misfortune
- Dalai Lama congratulates Turkiye President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- Assam: Massive fire breaks out at Numaligarh refinery
- Meghalaya: Panel propose all-party stand on Roster system
- Guwahati: Panel to probe accident that killed 7 engineering students
- Tribal bodies demand President’s Rule in violence-hit Manipur