Imagine a restaurant. Now take away the costs incurred on rent, electricity, waiters and every other fixed cost. What are you left with? A ghost kitchen, right? In modern parlance, the definition of a cloud kitchen would be similar.
Cloud Kitchens rely on third-party delivery apps like Swiggy and Zomato to deliver food to their customers.
In a post-COVID world, Cloud Kitchens have become a favourite venture for investors across the country. To understand why they are gaining so much in popularity, Team VibesMojo visited Holy Basil, a Cloud Kitchen in Guwahati started by Chef Asim Ahmed during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Chef Azim specialises in French and Italian cuisines. In this episode of For More Foods, he prepares the Classic Prawn Risotto with the Italian Arborio rice’s cheaper and easily-available alternative, the Green Joha.
Chef Azim also cooked a mouth-watering dessert of the Manipuri Black Rice topped with a thick layer of the rich cream of Patisserie, making it a one-of-a-kind fusion.
Watch this video to find out how you can prepare these tasty, nutritious and out-of-the-box recipes at home!
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections
- Widows of deceased employee entitled to family pension: Gauhati HC
- Assam: APDCL to hike power tariff by 50 paise per unit from February 1
- Sikkim to see rallies over SC verdict on Sikkimese Nepali
- SC verdict has struck down word ‘Sikkimese’ as well: CAP
- Odisha minister Naba Das dies of bullet injuries: Hospital officials