Winters can take a toll on our energy levels and productivity. In order to start the day on a warm note, try these three breakfast recipes in the winters:
1. Mooli Paratha
For a solid and warm breakfast, get going with the good old mooli paratha. Follow these steps:
● Grate a medium-sized radish (mooli) and add some salt to it. Let it sit for about 5 minutes.
● Squeeze out the excess water from the mooli.
● Add spices like chilli powder, cumin powder and amchur masala to the mooli.
● Prepare some balls from dough.
● Make space inside the doughs and insert the mooli mixture as the filling.
● Roll them out like rotis and cook it on a tawa with oil.
● Eat them with pickle or salad for a hearty meal.
2. Choco pancakes
Pancakes are a quick to make and healthy alternative in the winters. Follow these steps:
● To make the pancakes, take flour, baking powder, cocoa, sugar, egg yolks and buttermilk in a bowl and mix them.
● In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients like the egg whites.
● Now pour the egg white into the batter solely, taking breaks to loosen the batter.
● Heat up a pan and add butter. Once it gets heated enough, add some portion of batter to the pan for each pancake.
● As soon as bubbles appear on the pancake, turn it over until they turn a bit golden brown,
● You can have the pancake with caramel or honey.
3. Sugar-free almond muffins
What if you could have muffins without the unhealthy sugar? Make this oven-friendly quick recipe to start your day afresh:
● Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare a muffin pan with large paper cases.
● Now, beat rice malt syrup, unsalted butter and vanilla extract using a mixer until it turns thick and pale.
● Add eggs, one at a time, to the mix.
● Add the flour and almond meal into the combination.
● Pour them into the prepared pan.
● Bake for 20 minutes and test if the muffins are ready by inserting a toothpick inside. If it comes clean, your dish is ready.