Festive season amid the COVID-19 pandemic has people in two minds – to order in, or whip up some homemade sweets. But then again, who has the time for a tedious and lengthy cooking session?
Here are 4 DIY desserts which will sweeten your Diwali without much effort:
This dessert is indeed royalty in the world of desi sweets. It is very India, very tasty and very easy to make.
Improvisation is the mother of all hunger pangs. This three-minute recipe will make your festive day chocolatey and very tasty.
Caramel coconut ladoo
Ladoo has forever reigned the festive season. Turn around the traditional boondi/ besan ladoo to a caramelised coconut ladoo. It is as effortless to make, as it is easy to gobble.
Who knew that those cream biscuits have a bigger purpose than twist-lick-dunk? Open a packet of chocolate cream biscuits and turn it into a delightful roll barfi.
- How feasible is it to demarcate Assam-Mizoram border using space tech?
- John Abraham announced as the brand ambassador for MotoGP India
- Nagaland: Paediatric Task Force set up to prepare for COVID-19 third wave
- Arunachal: Traffic wardens call for protest on August 9
- International Beer Day: Lesser-known Indian beers you should try!
- MP govt announces Rs 1 cr reward for Hockey players Vivek Sagar, Nilakanta Sharma