Looking for a place to party and chill with friends or take your family out on Christmas eve or Christmas then you’ve come to the right place. We, at EastMojo, have compiled a list of Christmas party events and Christmas dinners for you to attend this holiday season.
Christmas Parties to attend in Guwahati
1. Urban Mantra Christmas Rock Show
Join the celebration at Guwahati’s Zoo Road outlet of Urban Mantra for a night of food, drinks, music, and entertainment. Urban Mantra presents FWAF who will be performing a rock show on December 24, the eve of Christmas.
2. Terra Mayaa Christmas Carnival
Terra Mayaa, located in GS Road is organizing a Christmas Carnival for your kids to enjoy the holiday season with food and gifts from Santa! The Carnival will have a number of stalls right from the tattoo, gingerbread cookies, cupcakes to nail art, and many others. Don’t miss this carnival from 12 to 4 pm on December 25.
3. Exoro Rooftop Pub Christmas Party
Exoro Rooftop Pub is organizing a DJ night for Guwahatians above the age of 21. The event will be hosted by the Rooftop Pub with performers Tejas and Raven.
4. Novotel Christmas Buffet
Novotel Guwahati is inviting residents to dive into a merry night of Christmas with their special buffet from 7 pm to 11 pm on December 24, the eve of Christmas.
5. Cafe Hendrix
Enjoy a night of music and food at Cafe Hendrix in Guwahati’s Rukminigaon opposite Down Town Pantaloons. The night will be lit by a performance by local artists The Family Tree on December 24 from 7 pm onwards.
6. Freemason’s Brewworks Pre-Christmas
Freemason’s Brew works are inviting people for a pre-Christmas party on the eve of Christmas featuring DJ RIK from 8 pm onwards for those above the age of 25.
7. Drop City Night Lounge
This lounge with a globally-inspired food menu and handcrafted cocktails will be featuring DJ Yung Maddy at the Mega Christmas Party Celebration on December 25, 6 pm onwards.
- Shortage of 1.35 lakh personnel in three services: Govt
- State Bank of Pakistan’s forex reserves fall to 4-year low of USD 6.72B
- Medical jargon is often misunderstood by the general public, says study
- No wastage of Covid vaccines in govt buffer stock due to expiry: Govt
- What legacy will Vladimir Putin leave Russia?
- 13.92 lakh cancer cases in India in 2020, projected to increase by 12.8 per cent: Mandaviya