While fathers need to be celebrated every day of the year, it’s the third Sunday in June that is celebrated as Father’s Day every year. This year, it falls on June 20. Fathers may not always say it out loud how much they care, and that is why it’s important to make them feel special the best way we can. We have curated the best Happy Father’s Day wishes, greeting and quotes to help you share your love with your dad. Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day wishes and greetings:
- All of the lessons you’ve taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I’m living today.
- Thanks for being the coolest dad on the block! Happy Father’s day!
- I’m grateful for you, Dad, and I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to pay you back for all that you’ve done for me.
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life, dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s day to the best Dad in the world!
- Today’s your day, Dad. Enjoy it, and know how loved you are!
- Thanks, Dad, for everything you do for us.
- Happy Father’s day to my wonderful Daddy. I love you to the moon… and back!
- To the best man I know: Enjoy every moment of this special day.
- I’m so proud to be your kid, dad!
Quotes on fathers
“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
“A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
“My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see the future.” —Liza Minnelli
“No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” —Hedy Lamarr
“Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
“A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
“A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” —Sigmund Freud
“It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
“It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” —Anne Sexton