It might sound like a cliche if to say that nature is at risk. We all know that. Starting from global warming, melting of polar ice caps, rising sea level, depleting groundwater tables to forest fires, the list goes on. But what are we doing?
To address many of the issues related to nature and environment, Nature Orbit Foundation, an NGO for creating awareness and protecting nature had organised a two-day event in Kaziranga.
The event held on March 7 and 8 brought together mentors like Partha Hazarika & Chao Hemajit Deodhai Phukan both environmentalists of NEF, Tom Boyd, Research Scholar, Manchester University, Julin Boruah, the Rhino Man of Assam and the Forest Man of India Jadav Payeng.
Also Read: Gaurav Void: The rapper who gave ‘void’ a whole new meaning
The Nature Orbit event successfully managed to bring together like-minded people and the event became the best platform for exchange of ideas related to nature, wellness and environment besides many other topics which were discussed.
- Stringent action if anyone found guilty for train accident: PM Modi
- India matching up to China’s infra capabilities on LAC: DG BRO
- Meghalaya: CM meets Garo Hills NGOs over roster system
- Shillong, Tura residents take steps to clean cities as part of World Env. Day
- Dev. not at cost of environment: Arunachal Forest minister
- Can stories of kindness negate the negative effects of looking at bad news?
I love the initiative taken by every people towards nature.
Leave a comment