It might sound like a cliche if to say that nature is at risk. We all know that. Starting from global warming, melting of polar ice caps, rising sea level, depleting groundwater tables to forest fires, the list goes on. But what are we doing?
To address many of the issues related to nature and environment, Nature Orbit Foundation, an NGO for creating awareness and protecting nature had organised a two-day event in Kaziranga.
The event held on March 7 and 8 brought together mentors like Partha Hazarika & Chao Hemajit Deodhai Phukan both environmentalists of NEF, Tom Boyd, Research Scholar, Manchester University, Julin Boruah, the Rhino Man of Assam and the Forest Man of India Jadav Payeng.
The Nature Orbit event successfully managed to bring together like-minded people and the event became the best platform for exchange of ideas related to nature, wellness and environment besides many other topics which were discussed.
- ‘Kanyadaan’ an outdated ritual or important custom? Alia Bhatt’s ad sparks debate
- World Contraception Day 2021: Why we must learn about contraception
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI