Pause! Breathe in and breathe out—no we have not lost our minds and no this is not a yoga tutorial. However, what thought crossed your mind when you read the word pause? When was the last time you paused for a moment to introspect on your fast-paced lifestyle, think of wellness and spend time with nature? Well, to be honest, I don’t even remember when was the last time I took a hiatus. I am sure many of you must be feeling the same. But worry not.
Nature Orbit is here — an event aimed at creating awareness about nature, wellness, nature emergency, and photography. This is an event to connect with like-minded people, interact with environment experts and know how to take a pause in the hyper fast-paced society.
If you hear about the location, you would be more than eager to be there — Its Kaziranga. Nature Orbit would be held on March 7 and 8.
Mentors like Partha Hazarika & Chao Hemajit Deodhai Phukan both environmentalists of NEF, Tom Boyd, Research Scholar, Manchester University and Julin Boruah, the Rhino Man of Assam would be at the event for the interactive sessions.
Also Read: This nature-themed restaurant in Guwahati is a perfect to escape the mundane
- Meghalaya: World Tuberculosis Day observed at Purakhasia
- ‘Mrs Chatterjee Vs Norway’ raises Rs 13 crore in opening weekend
- Assam Assembly passes resolution against BBC amid oppn protests
- Indian envoy in Canada cancels event due to security concerns
- NFI to organise Lamka Youth Summit 2023 across NE states
- Mizoram: Two women arrested with heroin worth Rs 60 lakh