The BTS boys-RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook, recently signed as ambassadors for a Korean brand and featured in an ad.
While the picture attracted attention, but it wasn’t received well by ARMY, the group’s fandom, after they noticed Jungkook’s tattoo on his ring finger had been blurred.
And soon enough, the brand apologised on social media and shared the unedited picture of the boy band.
The tweet read, “Hello, everyone. We sincerely apologize that we’ve missed precious “J” letter on JK’s hand. We’ll soon replace it with the revised version, and make sure it won’t happen again. Again, we are really sorry :'(”
Sharing the picture, the company clarified that they didn’t intend any disrespect to the member. “Hello everyone, here’s the revised version of the previous photo. There was a mistake while editing the skin tone and there was no intention to disrespect the artist. As we promised, this kind of mistake won’t take place again. We always respect our brand ambassador,” tweeted the brand.
Apart from this, the ad campaign had also grabbed many eyeballs as Jungkook debuted with his most unusual and new hairstyle—a mullet.
While some fans praised the hairstyle, others shared pictures of his old hairstyles and picked their most loved one.
Meanwhile, BTS is gearing up for the release of their upcoming anthology album called ‘Proof.’ The album will be released on June 10.
- Assam’s COVID positivity rate rises to 6.71%
- Nagaland Lottery June 28: Check Dear Moon Tuesday lottery result
- Assam: Gauhati HC stays cancellation of trade licence of ‘The Mirana’ hotel
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for June 28
- Shocking: Indian MMA fighter assaulted by Afghan fighter, his fans
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for June 28