The Bangtan Boys performed in their home country at the Seoul Olympic Stadium on day 1 of their Permission to Dance on Stage concert on March 10.
This was their first in-person concert with fans after almost two and a half years, in South Korea. The boys even confessed to being tired of having to go online to meet fans all the time.
“ARMY.. Really, really, really, really.. I missed you. Of course, our relationship hasn’t changed yet. Dress warmly and see you again on Saturday!” wrote the BTS sharing pictures from the March 10 events via their official Twitter handle.
The event will be live-streamed online and in theatres worldwide on March 12 and 13, giving fans a chance to view the Seoul event on big screens.
Here are some memorable moments from Day 1 of the concert shared by BTS ARMY online on Twitter.
BTS taking a picture with thousand of ARMY
A clapper fan chant moment
Jungkook’s beautiful intro singing ‘Stay’
The time Jimin asked fans if they were cold. What an angel!
The cartwheel fail!
Jimin’s black swan intro
Yoongie’s dope rap
- 10 musicians who had to change their stage names
- Can Northeast become India’s next ‘saffron bowl’? Experts think so
- Molecule neutralising SARS-CoV-2 virus found, could reduce infection duration
- Chatbot revolution risks becoming a race of the reckless
- In Russia’s war on Ukraine, one of battlegrounds is language
- HM Amit Shah to visit Mizoram on April 1