The Bangtan Boys just announced the big theatrical release of their PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE ON STAGE – SEOUL concert which will be held in South Korea next month.
The world’s most popular South Korean Kpop group will be performing live in Seoul on March 10, 12 and 13 at the Seoul Olympic Stadium which will also be streamed online for international fans.
The online live stream will be available on March 10 and 13. The concert on March 12 will be broadcasted in cinemas worldwide through the ‘Live Viewing’ event.
Tickets for the concert event will go on sale in North and South America, Europe and Oceania on February 22, and in Asia on February 24.
This will mark the boys’ first performance in front of the Korean audience after well over two years. Earlier the BTS performed in Los Angeles at the SoFi stadium in November.
Here’s how the BTS ARMY is reacting to their chance to watch their Kpop idols on the big theatre screen, if not in person, even if it as 2 am in the night. Take a look!
- Rashtrapati Bhavan’s Mughal Gardens renamed ‘Amrit Udyan’, to open from Jan 31
- Tunes based on ragas, mega drone show to be flavour of Beating Retreat ceremony
- Meghalaya only state in India denying education to children: Mukul Sangma
- Counsel ‘decourted’ for donning jeans in Gauhati HC
- Budget session of Mizoram Assembly from Feb 7 to March 13
- Amit Shah stresses on need to increase conviction rate in country