South Korean boy band BTS’ member Jimin ranked first place in the Brand Reputation Rankings for Top 100 Idols (Male & Female) for February 2022.
Congratulations Jimin has been trending on the social media platform since the singer extended his own record as the first and only idol in history to ever rank first for 21 months overall.
The Korean Business Research Institute reveals brand reputation rankings for all idol groups each month. These rankings are determined on the basis of consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of various idol groups, using big data collected from January 1 to February 1.
The Bangtan Boys have topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 10,642,584 with ‘surpass’, ‘recognize’ and ‘diagnosed’ as the highest-ranking terms.
Here’s how netizens are congratulating the Bangtan Boys and Jimin for their record achievement:
Also read: #GetWellSoonJimin: Fans wish BTS star speedy recovery
- India to host Miss World pageant for the first time in 27 years
- What is organic food and how to identify organic products?
- India’s Samudrayaan project on track: Rijiju
- Heatwave conditions likely to continue for 3 more days in Bengal
- Nagaland: 16-yr-old Tenloi Phom secures silver in National school games
- Arunachal athletes battling for life after deadly accident