South Korean boy band BTS’ member Jimin ranked first place in the Brand Reputation Rankings for Top 100 Idols (Male & Female) for February 2022.
Congratulations Jimin has been trending on the social media platform since the singer extended his own record as the first and only idol in history to ever rank first for 21 months overall.
The Korean Business Research Institute reveals brand reputation rankings for all idol groups each month. These rankings are determined on the basis of consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of various idol groups, using big data collected from January 1 to February 1.
The Bangtan Boys have topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 10,642,584 with ‘surpass’, ‘recognize’ and ‘diagnosed’ as the highest-ranking terms.
Here’s how netizens are congratulating the Bangtan Boys and Jimin for their record achievement:
- Manipur: Two militants of banned Kuki outfit arrested
- World Chocolate Day: 10 Fun facts you didn’t know!
- Film industry being singled out as ‘worst place in the world’: Deepti Naval
- Govt bulldozing people’s budget through inflation: Cong on LPG price hike
- Political instability deepens in Sri Lanka as Aviation Minister resigns
- Bus service to Kathmandu starts from West Bengal’s Siliguri