BTS ARMY is recalling the fact that Megan Thee Stallion actually went to court to fight for the Butter remix to be released against her label.
Stallion had submitted a petition in Court against her record label 1501 Certified Entertainment and its CEO, Carl Crawford, alleging she was not being allowed to release the remix.
Fans also shared a video clip originally posted by Entertainment Tonight where she opens up about performing with the Bangtan Boys and how she loves BTS ARMY.
Here’s what BTS ARMY has been tweeting about the rap star:
Lately, the 26-year-old rapper has been staying behind closed doors and working hard on all her projects, working on a Super Bowl commercial and manifesting a halftime performance.
- Empowering older workers amid an ageing workforce
- Assam Cong announces state-wide agitation from Oct 3 against power tariff hike
- Tripura HC stays Trial Court ruling against WhatsApp
- Is it normal to forget words while speaking? And when can it spell a problem?
- How to effectively manage methane emissions from Indian landfills
- Should people who are forced to cross borders due to climate change be recognised as refugees?