Just two days after BTS’ Jimin underwent surgery for acute appendicitis, now ENHYPEN’s Sunghoon went under the knife surgery for rhinitis.
The K Pop star’s agency BELIFT LAB made the announcement via a statement, also sharing that Sunghoon will not be able to make an appearance on this week’s broadcast of Music Bank where he was the MC.
“Sunghoon has been feeling discomfort while singing and [carrying out his] daily life due to rhinitis symptoms, and on January 29 (Saturday), he underwent surgery to treat it during the Lunar New Year holiday. According to the medical experts, Sunghoon needs time to rest and recover, so he is currently taking a break,” the agency’s statement read.
Currently, Sunghoon is recovering well, but he will not be able to appear as an MC for “Music Bank” on February 4 and ENHYPEN member Jungwon will participate as a special MC on his behalf.
“We will put the health and safety of our artists first, and we will do our best to help Sunghoon be with the fans in a healthy condition,” the statement read.
Here’s how fans have been wishing Sunghoon a speedy recovery on Twitter:
Also read: #GetWellSoonJimin: Fans wish BTS star speedy recovery
- Assam: Tea garden management urged to effectively execute water scheme
- 4.27 lakh undertrial prisoners in country as on Dec 31, 2021: Govt
- Naxal violence down by 77 per cent: Govt tells LS
- Itanagar youths clean up Yagamso River on World Forest Day
- LS passes Rs 1.48 lakh crore supplementary grants sans debate
- Long Covid infection linked with risk of ‘face blindness’: Study