The Bangtan Boys may be on an extended break for the holidays but their content is still the top trend on social media platforms.
On New Year’s Eve, Big Hit Music had announced that the BTS members will be releasing self-designed merchandise for ARMY and their collections are being revealed now one after the other.
Various keywords are now trending after the official reveals of his merch for “ARTIST-MADE COLLECTION by BTS”.
J-Hope’s merchandise as shared by Hybe Merch on Twitter comprises a set of four pots – The Hope Pot Set and a Side By Side Mini Bag in sky blue colour.
Watch this mood film prepared by Hybe Merch.
Here’s how netizens are reacting to J-Hope’s new addition to the BTS collection.
Also read: BTS Merchandise: ‘Butter’ themed Fujifilm instant cam up for grabs!
- No new industrial policy for Northeast yet
- Mizoram police warns amid sharp increase in online fraud
- China: the rise of TikTok sister app Douyin as a powerful consumer tool
- Defamation case judgement against Rahul may become precedence: Nagaland Cong
- Assam, Arunachal ministers meet to discuss border issues
- Women turn small-scale entrepreneurs selling ‘pithas’, ‘larus’