Member of the world’s most popular music group BTS, SUGA has reportedly surpassed 500 million streams with a total of 501,114,241 streams on Spotify and fans cannot keep calm. The artist has 10,364,721 monthly listeners on the platform.
BTS’ Taehyung’s Christmas tree has also crossed 20 million streams on Spotify which calls for a celebration among BTS ARMY on various social media platforms.
The Bangtan Boys had taken a long vacation from December 6 to spend time with their family on returning home from their last Permission To Dance On Stage concert in Los Angeles.
This was the group’s second formal leave since 2019. The boys returned home after undergoing a quarantine procedure at the Incheon International Airport, west of Seoul.
BTS member SUGA had tested positive for COVID-19 in December around the holidays. The star has now fully recovered from the disease.
- Arunachal: Dy CM holds meeting with APEDA, power department
- Pakistan ‘not completely optimistic’ of Taliban govt in Kabul: NSA
- Changes in IAS rules will up scope for abuse of power by Centre: ex-civil servants
- Entire nation’s eyes on us: Tata Sons chairman to AI employees
- Assembly polls: Public meetings for first phase in UP from Friday
- Meghalaya CM breaks silence over attending R-Day celebrations