The South Korean model and actor HoYeon Jung, best known for her most recent Squid Game role has gone from Fashion Week model to one of the most popular actors in the world and she has made the February Cover of Vogue.
HoYeon Jung began her career as a freelance model in 2010 and walked Seoul Fashion Week shows for two years before she competed on Korea’s Next Top Model where she was the runner-up. In 2016, she left South Korea for a career overseas.
She made her international runway debut during New York Fashion Week and was also a Louis Vuitton exclusive in 2016 before she became the global ambassador for the brand in 2021.
In her interview with Vogue, HoYeon Jung said after she wrapped up shooting for Squid Game, she had given a couple of auditions but did not land a single role. After the release of the web series, HoYeon Jung became one of the most sought after actors in the world.
Here are snippets of the story shared by Vogue Runway and Vogue Magazine on Twitter. Take a look!
- Oppn parties seek Parliament debate, JPC on Adani stock rout
- Is terrorism returning to Pakistan?
- Developing countries need lots of money to fight climate change: Nigeria
- UK defends BBC independence, says investing ‘heavily’ in relationship with India
- Nagaland 2023: HC quashes village resolution on consensus candidate
- Arunachal: Late MLA Tashi’s wife files nomination for Lumla bypoll