It’s Kim Ji-Soo’s birthday and Blinks (Black Pink fans) are showering the K pop star with all the love on her special day. The Black Pink member turned 27 on Monday.
Jisoo shared a series of pictures on her Instagram holding a faux cake and knife along with pictures from her childhood which fans thought was adorable.
As usual, known for their generosity, K Pop fans are celebrating their favourite star’s birthday by donating to noble causes and spreading love and joy in the world. Fans have made Jisoo Charity Fairy by voting for the star.
The title of Charity Fairy is given to the idol who received over 55,555,555 daily votes in CHOEAEDOL app during the whole month. Only the idols who have anniversaries during the month can challenge for the Charity Fairy throne.
Taking to various social media platforms, Blinks, her co stars and netizens wished the singer a very happy birthday. Take a look!
- How big data and big dollars are changing cricket
- Budget 2023-24 has very little for marginalised sections: Rights groups
- Meghalaya 2023: NPP Garo Hills candidates file nominations
- India’s push for climate finance in Eco Survey reflects its stance as G20 President
- India, US keen to conclude USD 3 billion MQ-9B predator drone deal
- PM undertook 21 trips abroad since 2019, over Rs 22.76 cr spent: Govt