The popular and lovely coming-of-age teen sex dramedy series ‘Sex Education’ has renewed for a fourth season. Moordale Secondary school is all set to start a new term. Netflix made the announcement at its fan event Netflix TUDUM.
Season 3 of “Sex Education” debuted on the streaming service on September 17.
For those who are unfamiliar with the show, the series takes place at the Moordale Secondary School in England. It started out as the story of the nervous young Otis (Asa Butterfield), who is a socially awkward high school student who lives with his sex therapist mother, Jean (Gillian Anderson). Otis along with his friend Maeve Wiley (Emma Mackey) set-up a sex clinic at school to capitalize on his intuitive talent for sex advice.
Written and created by Laurie Nunn and produced by Eleven, “Sex Education” has been met with strong critical acclaim from the very beginning, with the three seasons holding an average critical approval rating of 96% on Rotten Tomatoes.
The series in particular has been praised for its writing, the performances of the cast, and its thoughtful portrayal of sexual issues. It has been nominated for numerous awards since it debuted in 2019, with Wood recently winning the BAFTA TV Award for best female comedy performance, beating out Mackey in the same category.
- Arunachal: Two minors killed after being hit by pick-up truck
- India, UK scientists develop smart contact lens’ to detect eye infections
- Western leaders are divided over the future of relations with China
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Round of 16 games, schedule today, Dec 3
- SC directs Centre, states to file responses on uniform healthcare standard
- Big efforts being made to cut wait time for issuance of visa in India: US