Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan on Wednesday got nostalgic over 21 years of his popular game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati” (KBC) and thanked fans for their constant love and support.
The 78-year-old actor took to Instagram and posted pictures from the sets of the Sony TV show.
“Back on that chair from 2000… That’s 21 years. A lifetime! And gratitude to all that came along,” Bachchan, who began filming for the show’s 13th season on Tuesday, wrote.
The screen icon has hosted the show since its inception in 2000, except for the third season in 2007, which was hosted by superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Sony TV on late Tuesday evening announced that the show will start airing on August 23.
On the film front, Bachchan has a packed line-up with projects like thriller “Chehre”, Nagraj Manjule’s “Jhund”, Karan Johar-backed “Brahmastra” and Ajay Devgn’s directorial “Mayday”.
Also read: Canada extends ban on direct passenger flights from India
- Underactive immune response may explain severe Covid in obese: Study
- Are flu cases already 100 times higher than last year? Here’s what we really know about the 2023 flu season
- Antibiotics shouldn’t be used in Covid unless suspicion of bacterial infection: Centre
- How financial stress can affect your mental health
- Air India to temporarily reduce flights on some US routes: CEO
- Long COVID: what we know about how it affects mental health