The South Korean boy band BTS has always given a reason for its ‘ARMY’ to celebrate them on a daily. Jungkook from BTS has achieved a new milestone as he has been ranked No. 1 on YouTube’s top 100 worldwide searches for the first half of 2021, at an 877.78 search index. Fans of the Bangtan Boys, the BTS ARMY is shaking up Twitter by trending ‘GLOBAL ICON JUNGKOOK’, ‘#WorldwideITBoyJK’ and ‘#jungkook’.
There’s more to the celebration as there are six BTS members in the top 10 spot. BTS member V is in second place, Jimin on number four, while Suga is seventh, and Jin & RM at ninth and tenth places, respectively.
Here’s some of the best reactions to the K-Pop artist’s achievement on Twitter:
- China sanctions top Taiwanese officials after 2nd US delegation’s visit to Taipei
- Assam pays tribute to INA’s ‘Singing Soldier’ composer of National Anthem’s tune
- Assam: 15-feet Burmese Python weighing 100 kg rescued in Baska
- Mizoram: Man, 25, arrested for brutally assaulting wife
- Tripura gets access to Mongla port in Bangladesh
- Nagaland Lottery August 16: Check Dear Moon Tuesday lottery result