While checking in with his fans on Instagram, Ed Sheeran recently teased BTS’ new single, “Permission to Dance” and revealed that it was his favourite song from the Bangtan Boys, which made fans eager for the song’s release.
A fan questioned the English singer about his next project with the Bangtan Boys and he replied by saying, “the new song is coming soon.”
In response, Sheeran was asked what song by the BTS he likes the most, to which the singer was quick to respond, “I’d pick their groovy song, ‘Permission to Dance'” rather than one of their chart-topping songs.”
The single CD release of “Permission to Dance” is scheduled for July 9th, 2021. Steve Mac, Stephen Kirk and Jenna Andrews produced the song and it’s written by Ed Sheeran, Steve Mac, Johnny McDaid, and Jenna Andrews. The CD also includes “Butter”, an “Butter” Instrumental, and a “Permission to Dance” Instrumental.
After hearing the unexpected news, BTS fans flooded Twitter with candid reactions. Tweets like “BTS IS COMING”, “CAN’T WAIT”, “OMG ED SHEERAN” and “TRACKLIST” soared to the trending list on Twitter, and the hashtag “#PERMISSIONTODANCE” followed soon after.
- Arunachal: Granddaughter of Mahatma Gandhi visits Ziro
- Taylor Swift and the end of the Hollywood writers strike: A tale of two media narratives
- Former Congress MLA KT Rokhaw resigns, joins MNF ahead of elections
- Manipuri-English film promoting gender-neutral fashion to be screened in Mumbai
- Manipur: Delhi court prolongs NIA custody of accused for eight days
- Meghalaya: 2 boys from Garo Hills set to join Hyderabad FC Under-17 team