Actress Yami Gautam, in a surprise post on Friday, revealed she got married to Uri director Aditya Dhar. Yami Gautam also shared her favourite moment from their wedding ceremony, captioning it with a quote attributed to Rumi. “‘In your light, I learn to love – Rumi’.”
The 32-year-old actress said that their wedding ceremony was attended only by immediate family members: “With the blessings of our family, we have tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony today. Being very private people, we celebrated this joyous occasion with our immediate family.”
Yami and Aditya also asked for best wishes in identical wedding announcement posts on their respective Instagram: “As we embark on the journey of love and friendship, we seek all your blessings and good wishes. Love, Yami and Aditya.”
In the wedding photo, Yami looks breathtakingly gorgeous as the new bride – her ear-to-ear smile says it all about wedding day feels. Aditya Dhar complemented her in a white and cream sherwani – the newly married couple are the happiest in this priceless wedding moment.
Check out some pictures of their wedding:
Aditya Dhar is best known as the director of the 2019 movie Uri: The Surgical Strike, which cast Yami Gautam as an undercover RAW agent. He is currently directing The Immortal Ashwatthama, starring Vicky Kaushal, who headlined Uri. Meanwhile, Yami Gautam is best known for films such as Vicky Donor, Kaabil, and Batti Gul Meter Chalu. She will next be seen in Bhoot Police.
Congratulations, Yami Gautam and Aditya Dhar!
- Kuki National Front chief held in Delhi
- COVID-19 virus evolving to get better at becoming airborne, study shows
- Mizoram’s lone dedicated COVID hospital facing severe staff shortage
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 20
- Watch: 5-yr-old ‘spider girl’ climbs up ceiling, does air-splits
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 20