KRAFTON, the premier South Korean video game developer, today announced pre-registration for Battlegrounds Mobile India. Developed by KRAFTON, the pre-registration for the game is now live on the Google Play Store for players in India.
Players who pre-register for Battlegrounds Mobile India will receive 4 amazing rewards: the Recon Mask, the Recon Outfit, the Celebration Expert title, and 300 AG.
Players can seamlessly pre-register for Battlegrounds India by visiting the Google Play Store Link and clicking on the “Pre-Register” button. The pre-registration rewards will automatically be available to claim on the official launch of the game.
Set in a virtual world, Battlegrounds India is a battle royale game where multiple players fight to be the last man standing. It is a free-to-play, multiplayer experience from KRAFTON, where players can battle it out in diverse game modes which can be squad-based or even one-on-one.
Also read: A ‘Modern Warfare’ twist to PUBG: PUBG New State
Featuring diverse maps with different terrains in a virtual setting, Battlegrounds Mobile India utilises the full capabilities of Unreal Engine 4 to bring to life the fantastic world of Battlegrounds, augmented by 3D sound to build a truly immersive experience on a mobile device.
The recommended system requirements to experience seamless graphics and FPS in the game are Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM in the device.
- India to unveil new Foreign Trade Policy 2023-28
- Former civil servants condemn Rijiju’s remarks on judiciary in open letter
- FSSAI allows labelling curd in regional names amid controversy
- Meghalaya: Asian leopard cat rescued by GHADC forest officials
- IOC asks IOA to appoint CEO without further delay
- Assam: Rabha Unions’ demand CBI probe into death of BSF constable