“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
Mother’s Day is the special time of year when you get to celebrate your first best friend and the person you always turn to when you need advice, your Mom. To be celebrated on May 9 this year, the occasion is a great opportunity to pamper and love all the wonderful women in your life.
If you’re looking for a way to say thank you to your mother, grandmother, or any other mother-like figure, then these are some lovely gifts you would want to get them.
We’ve curated a list of 5 amazing and lovely gifts for Mother’s Day that are perfect to make your mother feel more special.
Bake a cake
Nothing can be more special than baking a cake for your mother on this day.
Personalised caricature stand
This Mother’s day, she deserves a standing ovation. Do so with a beautiful caricature stand with a funny message for her. Personalize it with your images and display it with pride.
Wooden Photo frame
One special way to say ‘Thank You, Mom for everything that you have done for me and do every single day of my life’, is through an adorable personalised photo frame with a heartwarming picture of you both.
Surprise your loved ones with a token of good-luck that’ll will stay with them forever. Get this Money Plant in a personalised vase. It is low in maintenance, will add positive vibes and a lush of fresh greenery to your home.
- First theatrical release in 8 months gives life to Assam’s puppetry culture
- Prince Charles warns of narrow window to face climate change
- PM Modi meets Indian COVID vaccine manufacturers; CEOs say his leadership key force in vaccination drive
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray, mother test positive for COVID-19
- China attempting to reduce India’s influence in Mynmar, SEA: CDS General Rawat
- Arunachal searching for unsung heroes of India’s freedom struggle