Actor Randeep Hooda announced via an Instagram video that he has teamed up with NGO, Khalsa Aid, to arrange at least 700 concentrators for the COVID-afflicted, at a time when there is oxygen shortage across the country.
In the video post, Hooda displays several placards with startling facts like ‘India needs Oxygen’, ‘Every 4 minutes a person dies by Covid-19’, ‘Crematoriums and burials are running out of space’, and ‘You can save precious lives.’
He asked people to donate for the cause and reiterated his appeal in the caption alongside the video.
“It’s your chance to save lives! With India facing the worst of the pandemic, people are dying due to lack of oxygen. Let’s come together to help the country fight #COVID and save precious lives. @khalsaaid_india is providing oxygen concentrators and we urge you to come forward and do you bit to help India breathe,” Randeep wrote in the caption.
Randeep Hooda can be seen in the upcoming Salman Khan starrer-‘Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai’ which is about to release on Eid. The Prabhu Deva directorial is slated for a pay-per-view release digitally on May 13.
- 7 injured in collision involving Lok Sabha MP Gaurav Gogoi’s convoy
- Arunachal border to gain enhanced surveillance with ITBP intelligence posts
- Are NFTs really dead and buried? All signs point to ‘yes’
- United Naga Council lambasts AFSPA imposition in Naga areas of Manipur
- CADC Chief Executive Member and colleagues revoke decision to join ZPM, return to MNF
- Assam relaunches crackdown on child marriage