Allu Arjun took to Twitter and Instagram to announce that he has tested positive for COVID-19. Currently, he is under home isolation and is having mild symptoms. The Telugu star also requested his fans and well-wisher not to worry as he is doing fine.
Meanwhile, Twitter is flooded with wishes and greetings to the star by this numerous fans. Here are some!
Recently, we saw him in a new avatar in the first look of Pushpa, which is slated for the August 13 release.
- Arunachal: Highway thrills for some, potholes & accidents for others
- Snatching accused shot at while trying to flee, say Assam Police
- Ex-gratia for kin of persons committing suicide in 30 days of being COVID positive: Centre to SC
- Road scam accused surrenders before court in Arunachal
- India, UK hold talks on vaccine certification process: British envoy
- Sikkim: Former CM Pawan Chamling’s silence is creating a buzz