Gigi Hadid, a renowned American supermodel is a true inspiration for all the fashionistas out there. She knows how to carry her looks like a diva, be it on the runway or for a walk with her baby. This year her birthday would certainly be more special as it’s her first birthday with her baby girl Khai.
It won’t be an exaggeration when we say that she is the actual trend-setter. From bath robe-inspired jackets to lazy-girl sweats, Gigi Hadid takes any trend further and makes you want to own it.
Check out her five best street styling moments:
Gigi is killing the game with white shirt and cargo paired with white boots.
Lots of tie-dye
There’s nothing that she can’t pull off. Gigi wore a turquoise blue and white tie-dye blazer and a matching pant paired with blue knee-sized boots.
Over-sized blazers are every fashionista’s dream. Gigi has created numerous look with the bulky blazers. Here she is nailing the look with an over-sized blazer coupled with a floral black hat and funky yellow shades.
Powder blue shirt dress
Gigi is giving us major summer vibes with the powder blue shirt dress paired with black ankle-length boots.
There are three must-have items in Gigi’s outfits: massive thigh slits, a subtle athleisure vibe, and some kind of eye-grabbing detail. This super fancy sweatsuit checks off all three.
- Private sector satellites to boost IoT, ham radio use, earth observation
- ‘Fighting’ a brother: Why is Naga wrestling so special and important?
- Constitution guiding light in sustaining democracy: Assam Governor
- Heavy security deployment, prohibitory orders continue at clash site along Assam-Meghalaya border
- Egypt’s president likely to be chief guest for Republic Day celebrations
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever reclaims myth of an African utopia