Bollywood actor Sonu Sood tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday morning.
Confirming the news on Twitter, the actor wrote, “Hi everyone, this is to inform you that I have tested positive this morning for COVID-19. As a part of precautions, I have already quarantined myself and taking utmost care.”
Sood reassured his fans that this period will give him more time to solve their problems. “Remember, I am always there for you all,” he added.
Sood has been hailed as a messiah for his work during the pandemic. The actor has been helping people relentlessly, from sending migrants and stranded people back home, to arranging food and more.
This year, he also batted for cancelling board exams amid surge in COVID-19 cases. He was also recently made the brand ambassador for Punjab’s anti-coronavirus vaccination programme.
- Tribal body revises death toll in Nagaland firing to 14
- Hornbill Festival stopped for a day as Nagaland mourns civilian killings
- Mahaparinirvan Diwas 2021: President, PM pay tribute to Dr BR Ambedkar
- MNF MLA among 92 new COVID-19 patients in Mizoram, 2 more deaths
- Sikkim to Singapore to Simmons: Naresh Agarwal co-authors book on 25 inspiring journeys
- BTS’ Vacation: Boys to spend the holidays with family and friends