Bollywood actor Sonu Sood is being trolled on social media, and #WhoTheHellAreUSonuSood is trending on top on Twitter.
Sood shared a tweet on Mahashivratri 2021 in Hindi which, roughly translated, shows the actor asking his fans to help the needy on the auspicious occasion rather than simply forwarding Lord Shiv’s pictures.
“Celebrate Maha Shivratri by helping someone instead of forwarding Lord Shiva’s images. Om Namah Shivay” tweeted the Simmba actor. While Sood posted the tweet to wish his Twitter followers on Maha Shivratri 2021, it did not sit well with many . Several users expressed their displeasure over his choice of words. Soon, the trolls joined in.
The users slammed Sood by sharing his Eid Mubarak posts which seems to be in contrast to the Maha Shivratri one.
Although many lashed out at the actor some of his fans quickly came to his defence. One user tweeted, “He’s the guy who came on roads to help thousands of migrants when their elected Government abandoned the poor souls to die during the unprecedented lockdowns.Don’t know about acting skills as I do not watch movies, but @SonuSood is an honest Indian Idol.”
Sood will be seen next in a Telegu film Archarya. The action drama is slated to release on May 13, 2021.
- Assam Speaker in Arunachal to learn about National e-Vidhan (NeVA) project
- Mangalyan: ISRO spacecraft made for 6 months completes 7 years in orbit
- NEET syllabus: Don’t treat doctors as football in power game, warns SC
- Nagaland: Hand over derelict shopping complex to entrepreneurs, says RPP
- A megacomet is headed towards our solar system. Should we be worried?
- Two girls gang raped inside cyber cafe in UP